In Key Stage 4 we ensure that we offer a varied curriculum to meet individual needs, to support progression and aspirations. Working with a range of awarding bodies, students are able to study a range of academic and vocational courses from Year 10.
We have Centre approval with the Awarding Bodies below:
- GCSE (English Language, English Literature, Maths, Science, History, Art and DT)
- Entry Level (English, Maths and Science)
- BTEC (Jamie Oliver Cookery level 1/2, ITQ level 1 Award)
- Level 1/2 Music and Performance
- CoPE level 1/2
- Short Course (History, Geography, Beliefs and Values)
For more information about our curriculum, please contact Mrs Nichol, Deputy Head.